Tuesday, March 24, 2009

All I Ever Wanted Album by Kelly Clarkson






All I Ever Wanted


This is the fourth studio album by Kelly Clarkson. American singer-songwriter and occasional actress who is also the first season American Idol(2002) Winner released this great album in these dates:


March 6, 2009 - Australia and Germany
March 9, 2009 - United Kingdom and New Zealand
March 10, 2009 - Canada, Mexico and the United States
March 13, 2009 - Italy

Actually, this best album from Kelly Clarkson was originally entitled Masquerade, but it was changed to All I Ever Wanted due to some personal reasons. Anyway, My favorite song from the album is "My Life Would Suck Without You". Other new tracks are "I Do Not Hook Up", "Cry", "Don't Let Me Stop You", "All I Ever Wanted", "Already Gone", "If I Can't Have You", "Save You", "Whyyawannabringmedown", "Long Shot", "Impossible", "Ready", "I Want You", and "If No One Will Listen".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails