Monday, May 18, 2009

Epiphany Album by Chrisette Michele





Epiphany

This new r&b music of 2009 is from Chrisette Michele. It is her second album after her debut studio album entitled I am. The American R&B and soul singer-songwriter released the Epiphany Album in U.S last May 5, 2009 under Island Def Jam Music Group.

This is another top new music from 2009, my favorite songs "Epiphany (I'm Leaving)", (Shaffer Smith, Chuck Harmony), "Notebook" (Harmony, Claude Kelly), "What You Do" (featuring Ne-Yo) (Smith, Harmon), "Blame It on Me" (Chrisette Payne, Harmony, Kelly), and "All I Ever Think About" (Allen Gordon, Jr., Joel Campbell, Teron Beal, Jayms Madison). Other 2009 great songs from the album are "Playin' Our Song" (, Kelly), "Another One" (Smith, Harmony), "On My Own" (Smith, Brandon Green, Tim Bullock), "Fragile" (Payne, Harmony, Kelly), "Mr. Right" (Payne, Harmony, Kelly), "Porcelain Doll" (Smith, Harmony), and "I'm Okay" (Smith, Harmony).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails