Sunday, February 15, 2009

Morrissey - Years of Refusal Album





Morrissey released his ninth solo album entitled Years of Refusal. British singer and lyricist has described his latest album, the follow up to 2006's UK Number One record Ringleader of the Tormentors, as his "strongest work to date". Years Of Refusal is out February 16 via Polydor/Decca. The first single from the album "I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris" is reportedly out February 9. Other Songs from Years of Refusal Album are "Something Is Squeezing My Skull", "Mama Lay Softly on the Riverbed", "Black Cloud", "All You Need Is Me", "When Last I Spoke to Carol", "That's How People Grow Up", "One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell", "It's Not Your Birthday Anymore", "You Were Good in Your Time", "Sorry Doesn't Help", and "I'm OK by Myself". Another best new music from Mr. Steven Patrick Morrissey.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails